- Newbie Village is the beginning area for all freshly created characters. Following the paths and reading the signs is the basic in game tutorial, along with Quests.
- Rats Spawn here, as well as a permanent fountain to regenerate lost health.
- Raccoons spawns.
- Base Tree, Plain Rocks, and Holly Bush Spawns.
- 1 Cow, 2 rats, 2 turtle, 1 Holly, 1 Rock spawns.
- Single Sheep, 3 Rats, 2 Turtle, 1 Tree spawns.
- 2 Hornet spawns.
- 1 Chicken, 2 Sheep, 2 Rats, 2 Trees, 2 Rocks spawns.
- The path may look blocked, but the bushes sitting on dirt road can easily be passed. 2 Snakes spawn here, great for the Quest Danger!, just run away from them.
- 1 Chicken, 1 Sheep, 2 Raccoons, 3 Rats, 1 Tree, 1 Rocks spawns.
- 6 Wisps spawn here, great for worms and mud (used for health pots). They also have a rare chance to directly drop health pots
- This is the actual village. Walk into Newbie Store's Door to view trades. To the west of Newbie Store are Fire Pits for cooking your raw meats.
- This is an isolated area only accessible through Snake Pit. Beware, it contains a Nether Leech spawn!
- Theses Stairs access Newbie Cave.
Various items can be traded over these Trade Counters for the listed goods.
- Repair Kit for 25 Stone
- Silver for 3 Feathers
- Compass for 5 Meat
- Flint Dagger for 8 Bones
- Healing Potion for 5 Turtle Shells
- Light Tunic for 5 Fish Meat
- Onion Seed for 1 Hide
- 2 Worms for 2 Tinder
- Fishing Rod for 8 Pelts
Here, you can find Wolves, Raccoons, Water Sprites and Snakes. You can also find an Obsidian Rock
New Players can't leave Newbie Town until they reach character level 5. At level 15, you will not be able to return. You will also no longer be able to return if your account is older than 10 hours. This area is PVP safe.